Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wednesday ~ SGI

We woke up and my mom and I each went on a bike ride before heading to the beach. We hung out about an hour before coming up for lunch and a nap. Cole took a 3 and 3/4 hour nap and I even woke him up from the nap because we were starting to lose beach time. Katie and the kids came back over and we all enjoyed the beach. Katie's Cole took me on an adventure in the raft and upon our return Karie found a sand dollar. We are were so excited and talked about how long it had been since we found sand dollars. Well suddenly we realized they were EVERYWHERE! Katie's Cole, Karie, Katie and I all kept diving for sand dollars. We have them all drying on the deck. We will be back to look for more today.

After the beach we quickly showered and met Katie and the kids at Harry A's for dinner and kareoke. The kids and Susan sang. There was also a bouncy house for the kids. Cole loved it. He ran all over the patio and I'll tell you when we got home, he drank his milk and was ready for bed. Katie and the kids stopped by to go walk on the beach. Susan went with them while my mom and I sat on the deck and looked at the stars. It once again had been a beautiful day and night. We can not beat the weather we have had since we have been here.

Could it be any prettier? I think not!


Here I am out in the boat after Cole took me out to the sandbar. Notice my nice glove that covers my cast. It is not an oven mit.
Katie, Karie and Cole in the crystal clear water.
Cole running down the beach.

Karie with the first sand dollar found.

No comments: