Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Monday at SGI

Monday we hit Apalachicola for groceries in the morning and after lunch and nap we headed to the beach. Cole was apprehensive at first but did enjoy building sand castles with Emmy and Susan. I unfortunately I am limited on the amount of water and sand time I can do due to the lovely cast on my right arm (for those of you who don't know I tore my thumb and am in a cast for 4 weeks). I did mention going on a walk and he took off running down the beach. He stopped at each group on the beach to say "hi" and wave and then would take off running again. I got the "wow, he is like the energizer bunny" comment. Shocking, I know. He also was really cute when he went up to a oscillating fan on the porch we had and asked what it was, we said "a fan" and he had such a concerning look on his face as he looked up for "the fan." Apparently he is new to fans other than the ones on ceilings. He also has started saying "No, no, no" instead of just saying it once.........I know where that came from.

The weather has been awesome and we are having a wonderful time.




No comments: