Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekend Fun

Once again it was a beautiful weekend in Tallahassee. Saturday morning we ran out to have breakfast and we decided that Cole needed his hair cut a little more than the butchering job I had done on it about a month ago. So Cole and Brian both hit the barber shop for a cut. Dawn was in charge of Cole and he did awesome. He just sat there and let her cut away. Of course the battery on my camera was dead so this was what I was able to get with my phone!


Then we headed (Cole, Amy and I) downtown to the Mary Brogan Museum and enjoyed lunch at 101. Back to the house for a nap and then some friends came by to play.



Pictured from Front to Back: Bradford, Joshua, Cole and Jake

Here are a few more pictures from Saturday.

Jake
Joshua


Bradford


Cole
Joshua and Cole



No comments: