Thursday, March 12, 2009

Don't get in Cole's way at meal time.

I stopped by Creative one day last week during the day and while I was there, I went to peek in on Cole to see how his day was going. I arrived right after all the kids came in from outdoor play so they were all red-cheeked and sweaty and quite dirty. After they all get cleaned up they all sit down at the table and lunch is brought into them after they have a seat. Well, Cole apparently knows the drill and better steer clear. As I watched, he was put down after his hands were clean, he took off running across the room, took out a little girl in his class (sorry Gail but you'd think you'd know by now he'll take you out) who was in his path, jumped up into his chair and started clapping his hands. I think he was ready for lunch.

No comments: