Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Visit at Pa and Granny's house.

Two weekends ago, Cole and I went to visit my dad and Olivia, aka PePa (or just Pa to Cole) and Granny. We had a wonderful visit. Saturday it rained quite a bit of the day but in the afternoon Shauna and Savannah came over to visit and we all went for a swim. Sunday Pa and I took Cole to the park down the street from their house, went by Nana's house to visit, had lunch and unfortuately had to hit the road. Thanks again for a great visit.

Pa and Cole playing trains.
Savannah and Cole playing with a puzzle.


At the park.

This is at the park. We kept hearing the alligators grunting out in the water but never saw one, although we did look for them.
Cole and Pa at the merry-go-round.

Cole and I with Nana. I promise he really loves her, although his facial expression may tell otherwise.

No comments: