Friday, May 8, 2009

The Week in Review

Well, like mother like son! My mom has a picture of me about Cole's age where she had put me down for a nap in the crib. Apparently I wasn't quite ready for a nap and thought I would let her know by striping everything out of the bed, everything on the dresser and everything on me.

So, last weekend I went in to get Cole up after his nap and went in and he had tossed out his blanket along with his diaper. He only had on his t-shirt at this time. And unforuately for me, he waited to pee until AFTER he took his diaper off. All over the bed, the mattress and the floor. Thanks Cole. As you can see it didn't bother him one bit.


On Sunday, Bill, Michele, Sydney and Cody all came over to swim. Cole is now saying everyone's names but Bill's. He makes a "duck/quack like sound for Bill." I'll have to get it on video to post. The boys enjoyed popsicles and Sydney practiced her diving. Oh and they also were sharing an applesauce, so cute!

Cole and Cody sharing applesauce

Cole looking at CodyAnd Cody looking at Cole
Cole's funny face and Cody pointing to the water
Not sure what but something got them both tickled


Here is a three photo sequence of Syd jumping off the diving board


I think this is such a cute photo!Monday after school Cole and I went to feed the geese "ducks". There were babies so we were careful to keep our distance but there was one momma who was hissing at us. She is about as tall as Cole so I finally figured we'd head out. Cole was so cute as we walked down the sidewalk to leave, he kept turning around to say "Bye Ducks." Very very cute. Cole checking out the geese

Cole waving goodbye to "ducks"

No comments: